Pro Duct Solutions is quickly becoming one of the highest rated HVAC companies in Ottawa and the surrounding area. Our friendly and customer-oriented booking process sets the tone, and our thorough, high quality work completes the positive experience. Find out for yourself how easy and affordable home maintenance can be by giving us a call today.
Whole-home Honeywell humidifiers have been popular with homeowners for years. The brand Honeywell is synonymous with quality and they’ve been in the market for long enough to know exactly what your home needs.
Pro Duct Solutions is incredibly happy to be able to offer you Honeywell whole-home humidifiers. We are always looking to offer our clients the highest quality appliances for the most affordable prices.
What are the benefits of a Honeywell humidifier?
There are many brands of whole-home humidifiers to choose from. Pro Duct Solutions is proud to be able to offer you Honeywell brand humidifiers. These units are top of the line for many reasons, but here are four of our favorites:
1. Honeywell humidifiers add moisture to your air quickly. From the moment the installation is finished, you’ll be able to notice a difference in the air. The humidifier works efficiently to bring humidity into your home when you need it to.
2. It runs incredibly quietly. Although the humidifier is generally tucked away in a closet, you still want a unit that's going to run quietly and smoothly. Honeywell humidifiers make minimal noise while making maximal impact on the comfort of your home.
3. These humidifiers also run in a very consistent fashion. They are true to the setting on your humidistat. With Honeywell, you’re going to get the exact percentage of humidity that you’re looking for and it’s going to maintain that percentage until you adjust it otherwise.
4. Honeywell humidifiers are designed to be easy to maintain. Whether it’s changing a filter, or giving the unit a quick clean, it’s a user friendly experience. When a unit is easy to maintain, it’s also easy to protect the longevity of your appliance.
5. Speaking of longevity, Honeywell builds their units with durability in mind. They produce solidly built appliances which will last for years.
What are the benefits of installing a whole home humidifier?
When you heat the air in your home, it becomes dry. Chapped lips and frizzy hair have become an inevitability during the winter months. Installing a whole-home humidifier can help mitigate those effects, so they aren’t so unavoidable anymore.
1. Dry air can contribute to the discomfort caused by allergies, as well as aggravate the nasal passages and eyes. Adding humidity to the air in your home cuts down on all that discomfort.
2. Living in Ottawa, we’ve all experienced those summer days when the humidity is high and it makes everything around you feel so much hotter. The effect is the exact same when it comes to installing a humidifier into your home. This means that you can have a warmer feeling at home while also saving on energy costs as your home will require less heat to feel just as comfortable.
3. Dry air can lead to cracks in your skin and it can also lead to cracks on your home furnishings, especially ones that are made from wood. When there is no humidity in your air, it will be sapped from other sources. A whole-home humidifier will protect your home and the things you keep in it.
4. Your plants will stay happy. Some of us can never remember to water our plants at the best of times. When the air in your home is dry, you need to be much more on top of watering your leafy friends. With a humidifier, you’ll have a little more leeway with keeping your plants hydrated.
Whatever you decide is the best choice for your home, Pro Duct Solutions can help you with the installation and maintenance of a whole range of HVAC appliances and accessories.
If you are looking for highly knowledgeable and friendly technicians and affordable prices, contact Pro Duct Solutions by phone or use our handy online booking tool.