How Plants Benefit The Air In Your Home
Plants are a very important factor for our Earth and our Air quality. Plants produce oxygen which helps keep our air clean and fresh.
Did you know about 3.5-7 Billion trees are cut down each year!
There are ways around producing clean air not only outdoors but in our own homes. Pollutants in the air quality at home can effect children, pregnant women and those with heart or lung conditions. Always look for ways to keep bacteria, mould or dust out of your home.
Here are 5 indoor home plants that can help increase your home air quality and add some fun!
1. Spider Plant (Chlorophytum comosum) - These plants are very resilient and don't need a lot of work, they are great for people who don't have a-lot of time to take care of something or are forgetful. Spider plants can grow in a wide range of conditions and do not suffer from a lot of problems. They are best known for their spider like appearance and can come in a wide variety of tones and colours of green.
2. Bamboo (Bambusoideae) - Bamboo is one of the more recognizable plants on the list, it is and evergreen perennial flowering plant in the grass family that loves bright light or big windows with tones of sun where they can be left to flourish. Bamboo is one of the fastest growing plants on earth.
3. Dracaena- these plants are toxic to animals but come in about 30 different shapes and sizes to choose from. They also Remove tones of toxins to purify air
4. Aloe Vera - Not only are these amazing for your home and air quality but these are great for healing wounds.
5. Palm Trees - amazing at increasing home air quality and removing pollutants such as formaldehyde.
All of these plants bring something special to each home. Not only are they great for producing great air quality but they also make for great pets to take care of or take up as a hobby. These Plants will also bring a happy vibe to your home and add that little pop of colour you thought you were missing in your life. The Best fact is this is the cheapest green tool that will do all the cleaning for you, you just have to take care of it from time to time. Not to mention the will greatly improve your indoor air quality.